09-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #26
cmyk
resident girl.

Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
yeah, covering them up definitely looks cheap (as do eyebrows)... i was temporarily satisfied with my old halogens when i put 35% tint over them... made the headlight grey-ish and the orange a darker shade.
Eventually i upgraded to LCI halogens and blacked them out myself and put some LUX AE led lights in there and they're good to go... last step is to code them i guess.

So if you got new quarter panels (i'm assuming the front?), why not go for the M3 replica ones since you already opted for the m3 rep hood? they sell them on Umnitza's website
As for the lights, I have Xenons which makes my upgrade options limited to OSS I believe (maybe I'm wrong -- that's just what I gathered from my limited research). And yeah, I got new front fenders. I sort of considered getting the M3 rep fronts, or having them pull the back quarters a bit but ultimately decided against it. I do want to run wider wheels in the back but not wide enough to justify pulling the fenders (they are already rolled, so 19x10s with 275/30s should fit just fine). I like the hood so far but I may eventually decide to swap it out for a Vorsteiner. The bulge is a little bit larger than I thought it would be, and I don't want to look like a "fake M3" especially since I will likely be going with the M3 rep front bumper eventually.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Black M6 wheels + Toyo Proxes
(and yes, I am a girl)
cmyk is offline   United_States