This method works. Had to type it out in a logical manner b/c I didnt see any posts that were acceptable to me.
2. open door
3. close door
4. key in ignition
5. push start button (no need to start car)
6. wait until clock appears on display
7. push and hold reset odo button until yellow triangle appears)
8. push and hold BC button (before the yellow triangle disappears)
NOTE: After a few seconds of holding both BC & reset odo, the display changes again. You will now be in the mode you need to be in (shows service indicators and times/miles)
9. At this point you can use the up and down (on stick the BC button is on) to cycle through and reset applicable service lights. In order to reset, hold BC button until reset occurs. Done.
2009 n54 e90 / ZSP / ZPP / black sapphire metallic / Logic7 / AMS FMIC / BMS 3" DP / BMS OCC / Alpina TCU Flash / ER CP + ForgeDV / Cobb