View Single Post
      09-17-2012, 02:31 PM   #26
Some dude

Drives: E28 M5, E92 335i

Originally Posted by drewmeyer87 View Post
Shiv, you said "Replace your stock lpfp", do you mean with another stock one or is there an upgraded one? I get maxed fuel trims and limp modes just running 30% e85, I'm fairly certain my LPFP isn't up to the task.

Anyone know the BMW Part number for LPFP?
16 14 7 163 298 Pump with level sensor (inside passenger side of the tank), $333.88 retail, less from online BMW parts dealers such as

16 14 7 163 296 Fuel pressure regulator with filter (inside driver's side of the tank), $244.42 retail.

If the LPFP doesn't cure it, it may be a clogged fuel filter and/or bad pressure regulator. Try just replacing the pump unit, first, then if you still have problems (haven't seen any reported problems with the fuel filter/regulator unit yet) then you may need to replace that unit as well. The filter and regulator are together inside the tank, no more external fuel filter like older cars.
RRT Racing
E92 335i/6MT Dinan Stage 3: intercooler, oil cooler, intake, flash, exhaust, LW dual-mass flywheel.
Vishnu PWM methanol custom trunk mount, Diffsonline 3-clutch Salisbury custom diff, Ohlins Road and Track coilovers, Vorshlag camber plates, much more...
E28 M5 w/ buncha stuff, R171 SLK350