retrofitting the harness wasn't that hard at all as long as you have the correct pin connectors. What i did was route one power and one ground into each of the harnesses; split each wire into two so that you have a total of 2 power and 2 ground going into each of the driver and passenger harness. I had 2 power and 2 ground as the motors for front/rear and motors for the lumbar/bolsters were powered by 2 separate pins. Essentially i did not have to mess with the seat itself, i just retrofitted power wires into my existing wiring inside the car. By doing it this way, i am able to swap other power seats into my car in the future without having to redo the wiring.
Here are some updated pics: