View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #4
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimichangaz View Post
Hello,

I have a 2011 335i Sedan base. No sport or M-sport package. The rims I have are 17" style 284s with the stock run flats. I was looking to get 19" Matte Black VMR V710s (8.5 in the front, 9 in the back) and I was wondering if I'd have any rubbing, vibration or any problems at all with this setup. Also, can I have the new 19" tires last 2 years (they are going to be either Achilles or Mayrun) until the end of my lease when I can switch back to stock? Also will I need to get a new tpms or valve stem? How will this setup affect speed and gas mileage? Will everything run smoothly with the car with this setup? Thanks so much for your time any help is appreciated.

Chimi
VMR doesn't make a 9 inch rear but they do make a 9.5 inch rear. With the 710's a 19x8.5 et 35 and a 19x9.5 et 33 is a good fitment. Don't need to worry about any rubbing with that combo. You can re-use your stock Tpms but you would have to dismount the stock tires on your original wheels to get them out. Also no real affect on gas mileage either with the 19's as well.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM