Dr. G
Brigadier General

Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonuff View Post
thanks for the advice! Please keep it on topic guys

Jag - Yeah, I'm going to roll and pull. Prolly go to StanceFactory to do it too..

I'm torn between a 265 and a 255.... This is my DD so I dont want to sacrifice safety..

Anyone else running 255 on a 10.5 ? I'd like to hear more feedback from people.

Thanks again.
I think if you run FK Bumpstops in the rear you can pull it off as long as you pull the back edge of the fender out enough. The guys at StanceFactory are supposed to good at making things work maybe you can get their opinion?

Here is a pic of a very common setup with spacers versus what you want to run: (people do complain of rubbing with this a bit)
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php...&Submit=Submit

You can see the difference in fitment here. You should be able to clear the top edge of the tire, but your fender will hit the tire if the suspension compresses enough, this is why you would probably need the FK Bumpstops to prevent the suspension from reaching that point.

Here's a pic of another setup that's known to work without rubbing often with a 255 tire compared against it:
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php...&Submit=Submit

You can see the diff in edge clearance here.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S