09-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #93
scottp999
Brigadier General

Drives: 335i - E92 - 6MT & 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Okay keep me posted. If you have to go the resistor route, just text me on my phone.
Getting a little email help from Jeff Howerton now. On that instruction diagram you can see a little screw that says scale output signal span. You can now just turn that screw to change the span. On the screw + there are a couple marks on part of the + to show which part is pointing to the selection. On the box that is around the screw (its in blue) there are 0-11 tick marks and default is for it to point to tick mark 5 (counting from 0).

Edit - looks like Jeff was right as results from my testing, show that, "Going by Aquamist convention, yes, full CCW (counter clockwise) would be the 2.5v minimum."

You just turn that screw counter clock wise to the first tick mark , and that will be 2.5v. then screw the cover plate back on, no need for resistors.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf instruction +T-Party.pdf (40.4 KB, 74 views)
Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (Devil's Own 12 GPH Nozzle/Aquamist Flow Sensor/Labonte VC25), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design Downpipes, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Last edited by scottp999; 09-22-2012 at 09:40 AM.