09-20-2012, 09:31 AM   #40
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
. If I made any of those careless errors, you can bet your whiny ass I did it in haste. Your maturity level isn't equipped to debate topics that aren't spoon-fed to you. That's why you easily frustrate over the mere suggestion that WHITE PRIVILEGE is real. Now I can't spell and Im racist. LOL. Any more strategies you can come up with to hide the fact you're an idiot playing in a forum you have no business in? You writing "racist" several times on your screen does nothing to quiet the facts, bucko. DEAL WITH IT!
Please, now you're putting words into my mouth because you KNOW you've got nothing. I never said it wasn't real, nor do I currently believe it isn't real. I know there are a lot of real issues out there regarding race from all angles, but that's not what this thread is about so I won't even comment on it... If you really want to debate race, make a thread about it (then see how fast it is deleted). The reason I called you out on it is because it's off topic, even though you seem to think it's all about race... Only real racists feel like that.

This was a topic on the statements the President made about people not necessarily being responsible for their successes with their businesses (or at least they aren't 100% responsible for their success due to government provided infrastructure and other items). Not once was any issue of race brought up until you implied that people that are successful (you used the last POTUS as an example) are only successful because of white privilege. You didn't even attribute success to what the President eventually said, you just jumped on "luck" and then finally, white privilege. And when people call you out on making wild assumptions, all you do is say they are insulting you and you ignore their statements. You don't know any of us, and we don't know you. You have no idea why any of us may or may not be successful, so attributing it to "luck" and "association" are just wild assumptions. I could go out and make quite a few assumptions about you based on your asinine comments, but I won't even bother. Like I said, tell us how you really feel...

And I'm sorry, but it's not hard to type or spell correctly, so I don't buy the "I did it in haste" argument. The fact that you went on a little rant about people's intellect was laughable, especially considering all the "mistakes" you made. An intelligent person doesn't confuse "your" and "you're."