View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #95
Chefcg1
Major

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post
Getting a little email help from Jeff Howerton now. On that instruction diagram you can see a little screw that says scale output signal span. You can now just turn that screw to change the span. On the screw + there are a couple marks on part of the + to show which part is pointing to the selection. On the box that is around the screw (its in blue) there are 0-11 tick marks and default is for it to point to tick mark 5 (counting from 0) which represents 5v. You just turn that screw to point to between tick mark 2 and 3 (assuming counter clockwise at this point), and that will be 2.5v. then screw the cover plate back on, no need for resistors.
Holly $hit! that is awsome. I just received mine the other day and haven't even looked at it yet since my car is at the body shop getting fixed after my highway fight with a flying screen door Can't wait to hook it up and actually have a functioning failsafe
2008 335i coupe AW 6AT, RB Turbos, PROcede 2.5 V5, Alpina Flash, Injen Intake, VK MW DP . Helix IC, Vishnu PnP Meth(M10 nozzel), M3 sides, OEM Aero Lip, VMR V710 Midnight Blue, LUX H8, HID Fogs, M3 front bits, D2 Copilovers, Whiteline Rear Bushing inserts, Custom M3 Steering Wheel, Cyba scoops, M2 Performance Exhaust
Chefcg1 is offline   United_States