So recently i installed subs/amp in my 2008 335i. I pulled out the negative wire before doing all the install. now after a day or so since installing my system my car died on me. (wouldnt start, no lights, ticking noise in glove box) I jumped start the car and went to a shop to test the battery. The multimeter read 14.5 volts which i believe is more than what i'm suppose to have which is 12 volts. I replaced my battery 2 years ago so it shouldnt have any problem holding a charge but maby is it because i disconnected the battery? i heard that you have to reprogram the battery after disconnecting it but i'm not sure if thats the case. i also pulled up 2 codes
2AB4 DME, internal error: RAM-checksum
2DEC Power management, battery control
Do i have to replace the battery or reprogram it ?
really need help because the car died on me the other day again and i wouldnt want that to happen again .