Originally Posted by dan99
Tried this on my sister's car and it worked: vehicle : 2007 328i 2dr coupe (e92 automatic)
1. with engine running
2. press and hold odometer
3. service light will appear (yellow triangle)
4. while still pressing odometer press the BC button on the turn signal stalk
5. navigate to desired reset function such as brakes by pressing the BC button
6. to reset, press and hold BC button
7. a rotating hand of a clock will appear
8. press BC button again and a check mark in a box will appear
9. turn off/on engine to confirm that indicator light has been reset.
After trying different ways,this one worked for me (2006 318) Thanks. Replaced pads,discs,sensor.. Says 26,000 miles now ..