09-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
diddlkiss
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2010 335i E90 Lci N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarzie View Post
Hey Guys,

Got t-boned 2 weeks ago and my car was totalled, and moving on to a different platform for a little while (though I'll probably be back to some sort of n54 eventually ). Have a few parts for sale that I had either taken off or were waiting to get installed that I'm selling now:

New Godspeed intercooler with tabs already welded on and all hoses/clamps/hardware necessary to install included - $350 + shipping obo

Used JB4 + USB Cable (Note: The jumper wires that need to be removed to install the BMS DP fix are removed and I no longer have them, and DP fix was on the car at the time) - $350 shipped

Used AE Exhaust for e92 - Purchased used and was never put on my car, and had the mufflers and tips polished when I had my car detailed recently. It also comes with all new hardware and gaskets. - $1000 + shipping obo

Pics to follow tomorrow (9/22).

Also have BNIB KW V1 Coilovers for sale here, and brand new set of Vredestein Sessanta 265/30/19 235/35/19 for sale here.
I want your IC,but I 'm in China.
I just bought a PMW from SFbay area and USPS should be the best in general. I hope to buy your FMIC as soon as possible. I'm eager to own one. plz send me quotation about shipping expense and time. I can pay by Paypal. Thanks!
diddlkiss is offline   China