View Single Post
      09-21-2012, 02:28 PM   #27
chris_s1
Major

Drives: 2012 E92 335d MSport

Garage List
2012 E92 335d  [4.33]
I've also been despairing about the state of our nations drivers of late.

There are broadly two camps -
1 - People who drive like tossers and know what they are doing. These people I have no problem with. You can spot them a mile off and they are idiots but at least predictable and have a reasonable level of car control skills.

2 - People who can't drive for toffee and refuse to think about the world outside their immediate 6 inch vicinity. These people are the worst. The biggest problem is that they refuse to even consider that something is their fault. If you can never admit you are wrong (even to yourself), how can you learn from your mistakes?

I just fell out with my mother-in-law who had an accident this week. She was approaching a roundabout where she had to go from lane 1 to lane 3 in order to turn right. She blatantly just rammed into the side of some guy that was in lane 3. She GENUINELY believes that it was his fault for not getting out of her way. Upon seeing that she wanted to get into lane 3, he should have immediately applied the brakes to avoid her, according to her. It pains me to know that in the same situation, she would do the same thing again, because she refuses to think that the world doesn't revolve around her...........
chris_s1 is offline   United Kingdom