In preparation for moving out west where there is no 93 octane, which option do you think will be the best option for performance and fuel consumption?
1. Run the new e85 map with 91 octane mixed with e85.
2. Continue running Stg 2+ aggressive with 91/e85 mix.
3. Get a protune 91/e85 map.
4. Run e85 map with 91 octane and meth
5. Get a protune map for 91 octane and meth.
Thanks in advance.
Cobb e30 Map|ER FMIC & CP|MS DP & Stud Kit|aFe DCI|Spec Stage 2+|HRE 840r|CF GTR Vented Hood|OSS Design|Walbro 255|M3 Lip Spoiler|Muteki Anodized Blue Lugs|HID Fog Conv.|Painted Calipers|Bilstien PSS9|Cusco Strut Bar|StopTech Power Slot Rotors, Street Pads & SS Brake Lines|Michelin PSS|Muffler Delete