View Single Post
      09-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #57
48Laws
Captain

Drives: '11 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssnms View Post
You do a marvelous job at deflecting a point.

Nevertheless, I will play.... So let me get this straight, you are actually accusing Mitt Romney of achieving his success at the expense of others??? Oh boy you are one of those... Why don't you enlighten the audience as to how he went about amassing his wealth... I can't wait to hear your anti-capitalism response.

And what is puzzling about supporting a man who achieved success beyond that of what I may achieve in my lifetime? Are you suggesting I should begrudge the man because his path in life resulted in a greater level of success or are you suggesting that I should begrudge the man just because "it's not fair?" I wonder if the bottom 47% look at you in the same manner as you drive around in your sparkling new BMW M3? What a hypocrite...

Do you actually re-read what you write? The nonsense that spews from your finger tips, to your keyboard is befuddling.

Your laziness prevails. You have absolutely no clue what you're discussing right now. You shouldn't begrudge him for anything but, at the same time you look quite foolish showing such allegiance when your that ignorant. LOL.

Deflect what??? It's astronomically dumb to even have to respond to a person who really thinks it's fair to compare a single, common BMW to a $200 million dollar bankroll earned from failing companies and lost American jobs.

Appreciate 0