Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
True enough, it COULD be staged. I dont know for sure, and neither do you.

If you dont want me making assumptions about what you are thinking, then please tell me.

I'm curious, I take it you do you believe this video is staged then ?

The premise that it's an elaborate setup, cruelly calculated to malign a group of people is the more likely or plausible explanation in your mind, than the possibility that there could actually be people in the country who really act this way, and this is simply an unvarnished portrait of them ?
You're now making the assumption that I care about what you think about what I think. I don't. I was simply pointing out how effective dog whistle politics can be by bringing to your attention the assumptions you made after viewing the video.

The video may or may not be staged but that is not the point. The point is that the intent of the video is to lead you to have certain thoughts and make certain assumptions about the person or people being shown and you obviously did have those thoughts and you did make those assumptions. So it worked.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper

Last edited by BKsBimmer; 09-27-2012 at 09:35 PM.