View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
Cure12
Private First Class

Drives: 2011 335

Underground Euros 6000K Fog Light HID

I purchased a set of 6000k HID fogs from Underground Euros and had a slight issue with the drivers side ballast. The passenger side fired up without any issues but when I put on the drivers side it came on once and then came off. I kept taking it out and putting it back in as prescribed and got it to come on one more time and I went in the car and took the lights off and put them on it would not come back on. The passenger side works fine. I switched the lights and those were fine. When I put the ballast in question on the passenger side, that worked before, it still didn't fire up so I concluded it was a ballast issue.

I contacted Danny from Underground Euros through PM and he gave me his number and we talked through text. I explained my issue and a new ballast was sent to me promptly.

The lights are very easy to install, true PNP setup, and they work/look great and best of all no errors. Would definietly recommed their services to anyone looking for a HID setup..
///Mods: COBB (Stage 1+ Aggressive), ER CP, Helix FMIC, Dinan FFE, LTBMW MSport Lip, BMS N55 Intake, LED Interior Lights, HPB LED Angel Eyes, 6000K HID Fogs, CF Wrapped Interior Trim, 35%Tint, P3 Vent Guage...///
Cure12 is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago