Thread: BMW of Sterling
View Single Post
      09-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
tmaung
CCA Member#: 439255

Drives: E92 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [0.00]
I like the used car guy over at BMW of FFX. I wished I could have bought a car from him as he asked me thoroughly what I was looking for and when he couldn't find one on his lot, he asked his friends from Passport and other dealers and got them to call me. At least he went out of the way.

In Sterling, possibly because of my age at the time (25), they were mad about letting me test drive the used M3 (which I was looking to buy at the time) and so I walked out of there and when I went back for the 335i, a different guy took me to a car that wasn't cleaned and had some ridiculous wear (lease turn in) and said oh they are all under warranty. So I asked them to fix it first and they wouldn't for a couple of weeks and when I called later, the sale guys got mad at me for wasting his time....? I was like WTF? I am calling to buy a car which they said they were going to fix. Who wants to buy a worn out car when they weren't even budging on the price. His exact quotes were: "I am wasting my time with you. I gotta feed my family. So buy a car soon." I did the next week from private party and took it in for service and saw him there and told him I found a cleaner car for much cheaper price. He was mad but that was not the way to treat his almost ready to buy customer.
Sold! | 2008 E90 M3 - Jerez Black, Fox Red
tmaung is offline   United_States