BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiddleAgedAl View Post
Ah yes, 1 guy did. I'm guessing he probably is not associated with all the others who said they would rather starve than take a handout. Too bad, peer pressure might encourage him to engage in a bit of self-reliance if he was.

While I'm not thrilled that he was doing that, at least he didnt say anything about Uncle Sam owing him a phone, as well. Perhaps there is more hope for him, after all, if he ever decides to try and become an economic contributor: he'll have to wean himself off 1 less dependency.

Al's Rules for a sustainable, healthy society:
1.Try and be a net economic contributor; give more than you take.
2.If you cant contribute to the pot, the next best thing is to try and not consume from it either.
3.If you cant manage that, at least try and consume less, rather than more.
4.If you cant even manage #3 either, then for pete's sake, at least refrain from encouraging others to shuffle up to the trough also (vote for Obama to get a free phone)
Okay, so what you're saying is you like one group of morons better than the other group of morons.

Well I really don't think I have anything more to contribute so I'll just leave it there.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper