Patrick719
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: Really Fast

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to Patrick719
2 Thumbs up for Ralph Schomp

I haven't seen many positive or negative reviews for shops on here, so I thought I'd add my recent experience.

Thursday morning my car overheated on the way to work. I had the car towed up to Schomp BMW without an appointment around 1pm. When I was checking my car in I requested a loaner, but was informed that they were all out. While I was outside paying the tow truck driver, my service advisor called me to say they secured a loaner for me! I was given a 2012 328xi coupe.

At 5pm the SAME DAY they called to inform me that my car was ready! New water pump replaced under CPO. I explained that I live down in Castle Rock and asked if I could keep the loaner overnight and pick up my car the next morning and they said it was fine. The car was ready when I showed up at 7:30am the next morning, freshly washed down to the tire dressing.

This was my first experience with Schomp as I've lived down in Colorado Springs the last few years and always used Winslow BMW. I was very happy with Schomp's service! Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with them or any other shop in town?
2010 RRSS Autobiography - #7 resonator delete
2008 335xi Coupe - sold