I'v been looking to buy 355i for a while. I am leaning more into a sedan but I found this 07 e92 with 53,700 miles. Got the seller down to $23,500.
Here is a breakdown.
-07 e92 3355
-TIAG with sport package
- M3 Replica front bumper
- Carbon Fiber M3 performance style deck spoiler
- 19" Avant Garde M359 wheels. Custom powdercoated Gunmetal Gray Metallic. 19x10 rear, 19x9 fronts
- Sumitomo HTR Z III performance tires. 275 rear, 235 front. Only one summer on the tires and wheels.
- BMS LED Angel Eyes
- 4" Dimisa Exhaust Tips (Powdercoated black)
- Chrome window trim vinyled black.
- Piano black kidney grills
- Magnaflow stainless steel mufflers
- Koni Yellow adjustable performance shocks
- H&R sport springs (lowered the car about an 1.5")
It does comes with the stock mufflers, stock sport suspension, and stock front bumper.
The HFFP has been changed.
The only thing that worries me is NO WARRANTY, but for the price I'll have some money left over
to deal with those problems when the time comes. I've read on these forums about the parts that are going
to go bad down the road( water pump, and thermostat) but I also understand it's about what kind of driving you do.
I live really close to my job and I walk to work so I wont be putting alot of miles on the car.
What do you guys think? Comments Inputs all are welcome.
Here is a link to the craigslist ad. http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/cto/3303831991.html