View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #57
anielsen71
Lieutenant

Drives: E91 330dA

Garage List
Puerto
These are the Guys in South Africa. www.definitivedetailing.co.za or www.promotec.co.za
I know.....Their website is not much. But they know what they are doing.
I will take som photos later today of the engine bay of my car so you can see that it is not visible at all that I have got an IC with twice the volume as the OEM.
And yes, they only talk about 330d but the IC can be used on 335d also.

This was my first E-mail from Rolf at Promotec:

"Good morning Alan

We have two kinds of intercoolers for the 330d

The 8 row unit is a straight forward plug & play exchange unit, yet it depends on your bodywork if some minor body cuts will be neccessary..... (different front bumper versions from BMW)

The 10 row unit needs an adapter as its designed for higher flow but any engineering shop can do that easily.

Body mods will be a bit more due to a massive volume difference, again depending on your front bumper installed!

Price is 399 Euro + shipping cost for the 8 row intercooler and 499 Euro + shipping for the 10 row intercooler without adapter (adapter is currently out of stock)

What else can I help you with?

Greetings from Cape Town

Rolf"

The Intercooler looks completely like stock as you can see from the pictures ealier in this thread.

First one is before IC and drop. 2 last ones are after fitting of the IC and drop. And yes the front wheels is spaced out after the pictures was taken
Attached Images

anielsen71 is offline   Denmark