View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 06:37 PM   #22
Major General

Drives: Odysse

TurboMike's care is a BEAST!!!
Talk about DONE UP!! Just a bit loud.

Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
Holy crap that is as hot as I've ever seen in Fontana, and I used to work out there. 105+, are you kidding me?

Hope those of you who managed to make it out had fun and managed to stay relatively cool. OMG I thought I was going to pop like a pop corn at around 2:30pm...
You weren't looking too good out there in the afternoon. All the instructors were signing people off for the last session.
Great event!! Spring Mountain next?

Originally Posted by vwong View Post
No car registered 106F just before the last session yesterday. It was so hot that my iPad threw out the temperature warning when I tried to transfer the video from the GoPro. It also made managing the oil temp quite interesting for me. I literally looked down at the oil temp gauge on the 2 straights in every lap.

Hack, it was nice to finally put a face to the name. Nice to meet you, and thanks for putting on the event.
How did you transfer from the GoPro to the iPad?

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."

Last edited by aus; 10-02-2012 at 06:52 PM.