View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #114
a l l a n

Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Hey Vincent, that's part of the exhaust design. Without that "dent," the exhaust won't fit underneath. Don't worry about it. Take it to the shop right away and enjoy!

Originally Posted by a l l a n View Post
Just received my BMW performance exhaust and intake today. I ordered it Friday morning and got it Monday afternoon. to Jason/Evan @ Tischer.

Hey A L L A N,
so i sent you a PM explaining everything and ill post a pic of the dented pipe, if you could check it out and get back to me id really appreciate it.
For everyone else, maybe you will know to.
I ordered part number- 18102208793
and when i recieved it, there was a dent in the pipe. I dont believe its suppose to be their because it looks horrible, and the BMW dealer says he thinks that its maybe there on purpose. I want to make sure im not getting screwed because this was a lot of money and i want no problems. if anyone can help out id appreciate it so much!!!
E90 2007 / Step / Montego Blue / Black Dakota Leather / Premium / Cold Weather
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake