View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #48
WiLD
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: your girl WiLD

I own a 00 golf gli 1.8t and when I first got her babied the crap out of her! Washes every friday after work, full details every month inside and out, but then one day I walked out and seen someone keyed the entire side from bumper to bumper. Got it quoted at over a grand to fix and from that point on said fuck it. Washes maybe once a month, looked like I lived in it, pretty much just didnt care anymore. Now shes my weekday warrior...I take it places I just dont want to take my bimmer i.e. the grocery store, bars, places I know people around me dont give a shit about other peoples things and places Ill be staying overnight...But the bimmer gets first class attention and always will. I think it has more to do with the fact I paid 4 times more than the golf but at the same time this car is just on a whole other level. I just feel like its an obligation. Hard to explain but Im sure most of you understand.

\ 07' e92 335i / BSM \ Saddle Brown / Remus \ JB4 / OSS \ LCI / M3 Rep \ 20" Vossen CV3 / H&R Sport \ QI45 /