Sure can (assuming you have a manual at least) there is even a procedure for it on pg 190 of the owners manual under Tow Starting.
1. Switch on the hazard warning flashers,
comply with local regulations.
2. Switch on the ignition, refer to page 49.
3. Shift into 3rd gear.
4. Have the vehicle tow-started with the clutch
pedal completely depressed and slowly
release the clutch. After the engine starts,
immediately depress the clutch pedal completely
5. Stop at a suitable location, remove the tow
bar or rope and switch off the hazard warning
6. Have the vehicle checked.