View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #46
notan///m
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: AY F80 (in the oven)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
I think I heard about your experience with the Audi in another thread. That's terrible (but at least you made a move in the right direction to BMW )

I'm taking my car to an indy shop in the next couple weeks and paying them to do a complete inspection. My hope is that they'll uncover a few potential issues that I can either get covered under warranty or take care of myself before they become problems. So far the car has been solid, though, with only the expected issues (HPFP, Vanos). Does anyone happen to know if the battery is/can be covered under warranty? I don't think it is, but I've noticed a few symptoms that the battery might not be planning on lasting much longer.

Oh, and I will definitely take that MyPlates discount code off your hands if you're sure you're not going to use it! Shoot me a PM.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446367

Yup, battery replacement under warranty seems like a touchy issue. If they're hesitant, I'd be cordial about it and let them know it's not excluded according to the warranty guidelines. Otherwise, enjoy those new plates!

CCA Member