View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
cuiter23
Major

Drives: E90 328i ZSP

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [3.00]
People who treat your car like s***

One thing that annoys me the MOST is the fact that people (especially people you know, friends etc) who treat your car like trash.

Maybe this is just me but a lot of people I drive around piss me off on how they treat it. Perhaps I just treat it too well in comparison to how others do BUT every time I am in someone else's car, I treat it even more carefully than my own vehicle because I know the car is not mine.

Just in the past month, I have had my passenger side bars kicked straight off TWICE..... and now it has to be replaced as it is completely cracked. People can't even take the effort to lift their feet off to get off the car they just slide their feet across and kick it straight off. Another thing that annoys me is when people put their feet on my seat, kicking the interior and scratching the sides of the interior, leaning on my car, and dropping food and juice all over the place. I just had an experience yesterday my friend was trying to wake me up from my nap in the car and he was shaking my car violently. WTF.

The worst part is that they are all my friends so confronting them directly would be harsh.

Let me know if you have had any of these experiences and how you feel when other people treat your car like garbage.
2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP