- Sirius will require FSC ($350 or less by BimmerTech)
- HD Radio is standard after MY2010
- BT only requires microphone (antenna built-in)
- Coding required
- Although it says Combox in the label it seems to me that what it is inside is a MULF chip for USB. Meaning, no audio thru USB and only via AUX for iPod/iPhone, requiring the OEM iPod cable.
- This is the new Professional HU, which also is installed in the F30 as standard equipment in its iDrive version. The F30 also requires the OEM iPod cable. Only the Combox uses the Apple iPod cable.
Last edited by Technic; 10-05-2012 at 05:17 PM.