View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #20
N8N
Major

Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

Send a message via AIM to N8N Send a message via MSN to N8N Send a message via Yahoo to N8N
My 335i is the most luxurious car I've ever had and possibly ever driven. Granted, the only cars I've owned previously have all been VWs (and I thought my '02 GTI was pretty luxurious as far as smallish cars went) and Studebakers with two Porsches, a Dodge Dart, and an old E28 535i thrown in to round out the collection (I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but you get the idea.)

Let's see, I have a decent sound system, nice leather seats (and actually most of the interior appears to be leather other than the tops of the doors and the dashboard,) a nav system, iDrive, automatic climate control, heated seats, a heated steering wheel (!?!?!), etc. etc. etc... seems pretty luxurious to me, and a nice place to spend some time while going down the road.

Really, the only things about it that don't feel purely luxurious are the ride (but then again I do have the M-sport suspension, not a bad thing) and the exhaust note, but those aren't negatives in my book. Well, some people might say that luxury cars don't have manual transmissions, but to me a manual transmission is a luxury

...and a guy with a Sentra is looking down is nose at a 3-series? Really? Mote, beam, etc.
N8N is offline   United_States