View Single Post
      10-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #236
jgalaxy
Gearing

Drives: E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
friendly reminder to everyone to replace your cabin air filter periodically... this is how the one in the RS looks like. considering that the previous owner used the car mostly on the track with AC and blower off, i am surprised how dirty it is...

i also changed the engine air filter at the same time. this way both me and the engine can breath better
Find any mice?

A guy was having problems with intermittent misfiring / stuttering. He brought his car in to the dealer a few times and they couldnt find the problem. After a few weeks with no luck and very bummed out, he decided to bring the car in to his mechanic for a planned race car conversion.

Sure enough a family of mice moved in under the back seats next to the fuel delivery system of the car and they mice started to nibble various wires that shorted out from time to time ... True story. Little fokkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
Ok Marc's (Gtfour) ride to Tremblant is cancelled

who's up for a Breakfast meet tomorrow ?

My suggestion is... Fahad decides since he started this.
In.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
Cosmopolitan? If you guys have another place, please suggest it!
Sounds good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
I'm in
9AM to accommodate Ken?

jgalaxy is offline   Canada