Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i E90  [4.68]
2014 Audi SQ5  [5.00]
Lightbulb Sneaky's 2nd Lighting Setup

Getting ready for my next mod so I thought I'd take some pics of my current lighting setup before it's overhauled (again). To help other noobs out there like myself, I included links to where I purchased the hardware shown in the pics. Overall, I was really happy with each component as they were as advertised and didn't throw any codes, but as a whole it just wasn't perfect since I really wanted a true 8000K matching setup all around (and I didn't realize that's not an option for pre-LCI until after I had already purchased and installed the fogs and low beams). I decided now it's time to upgrade to setup V3.

Angel Eyes: MTEC V3 7000K LEDs (purchased here)
Low Beams: MTEC D1S 8000K Xenons (purchased here)
Fog Lights: 8000K High Performance HID Conversion Kit with 9006 bulbs to work with M3 rep foglights instead of OEM H11 fogs that come with pre-LCI (purchased here)

As a teaser, in preparation for my next mod I had Alex@Alpine do some coding for me today. Nice guy with a cleanly modded, supercharged CTS V. Super happy with the results - wish I'd done this a long time ago.
Note: MTEC V3 Angel Eyes still shown below, just had them coded as daytime running lights and did an amber corner delete. Oh, and I know my stance is off in the front b/c I removed my 10mm spacers to get ready for some track time! They'll be back on in a week.

6MT | FBO | Spec2+ | ER Dual Oil Coolers | 3.46 Wavetrac | StopTech | KW V1 | GC Camber | M3 Bits | Advan RS | LS3 AEs | Dyno Results | Pics

Last edited by SneakyDeeky; 10-07-2012 at 04:31 PM.