View Single Post
      10-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
andrew_b
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 E93 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
You might want to consider Eibach + FSD combo, plenty of members here have that setup. The price is great and you get moderate drop, search a little bit.

BTW there are plenty of vendors here that can get you awesome pricing, try them out.
I have a 335 E93 and was considering exactly that combo, the Eibach Prokit and Koni FSD. After reading of some concerns people were having, I asked Koni directly. They said they don't list the FSD with the Eibach Springs for the 335i, but that the yellows would work.

Problems I'd heard of were related to a full load in the car (i.e. 4 passengers) resulting in hitting the bump stops too much - the guess is that the combination of progressive lowered springs and the progressive-type FSD shock didn't work well.

I'm still in exactly the same boat as the OP, have about 3" gap in front, amybe an inch in back. I have non-sport OEM suspension on 17" wheels.

Probably going to go with Eibach prokit and Koni yellows, but a little concerned that will be too stiff for a daily driver....anyone have experience/thoughts on that?

2007 E93 N54