Might be worth trying the throttle re-learn procedure:
1. Insert key and press start without depressing clutch
2. Press throttle pedal to the floor and hold there for 60 seconds
3. Press start again and turn power off
4. Remove foot from throttle pedal
5. Wait two minutes before starting up as normal.
E92 pre-LCI 325i - Ohlins R&T; H&R spacers; M3 strut brace; Meyle HD droplinks; BMS clutch stop; BMS CDV; RE g/box mounts; Saikoumichi OCC; K&N; Cyba scoops; BMW Perf Exhaust; M3 rear spoiler; M3 white dash LEDs; LED Angels; BMW Perf black grille; CSL reps; SSDD carbon diffuser; Monster Wrap black roof