South Korea
Rep

Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
ABerry is a scammer, be warned. On Saturday (oct-6) I purchased his Luz h8 v3 bulb. He didn't have Paypal so he wanted me to wire transfer the money to him. Seemed pretty legit, called me a few time and everything seemed to be checking out.

I asked for a picture of his drivers license but he told me he had lost it at a bar. Instead he sent me a picture of his passport.

Well I wire him the money Saturday night. He was supposed to ship it via FedEx as soon as he picked up the money from western union. Didn't hear from him that night.

He msgs me the next day and says he was invited to a party and got caught up afterwards so he gave the package to his fiancé to send and was going to meet up with her to get the tracking number.

Haven't heard anything since Sunday night. The phone number I had for him is apparently a google voice account and he has now deactivated it. He's not reply to any PM's and I've tried reaching out to him trough his threads.

I think I've given it enough time to determine fully that this was a scam and that he had stolen money from me.

I know he has a couple of other things in the for sale section, please do not buy from this user...