View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #116
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 60

Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by woptang22 View Post
Wow, your car is beautiful. What a stance. Looks like some major camber adjustment, how does that affect the wear on your tires? Do you blow through tires fast because all the negative camber or does it not eat them up too bad? Ive always been curious as to how often tires need to be changed with that kind of camber adjustment. None the less, a beautiful car. Im jealous.
Heres my rear set of handcocks. Did one alignment after the first time it was lowered on coils. Since that time i messed with ride height like 3 times so basically my toe should be off again. This is 18k then flipped which yield about 32k before i got new ones. Again common misconception, camber dont kill tire as much as TOE. Once vehicle ride height is altered... camber changes subsequently TOE is affected so EVERYONE TELLS THEIR FRIENDS that camber kills tire.

Yes theres also 2 nails in that stretched tire (285.30.19 on 12.5) and popped a bead.
Attached Images

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212
custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442

Last edited by #Tee; 10-09-2012 at 07:16 PM.