View Single Post
      10-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #111
Chefcg1
Major

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

well i put mine in today and when I was moving wires around I shorted out the old keyfob unit. I know I should have disconnected the battery, luckily i did not have the new flow sensor attached. I just removed the keyfob all together.

I have a few questions as I honestly haven't messed with the procede and meth stuff is so long i have forgotten some of the settings. With the current firmware meth control is set to "0" and we adjust the injection %? I have a CM10 so I was thinking start at 30% and log and see where my logs hit and adjust from there. Just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

I went out for a test on the way to work using the method above and for some reason my meth is not coming on, no pump nothing. I pulled over and did a prime test and it worked fine, any ideas?
2008 335i coupe AW 6AT, RB Turbos, PROcede 2.5 V5, Alpina Flash, Injen Intake, VK MW DP . Helix IC, Vishnu PnP Meth(M10 nozzel), M3 sides, OEM Aero Lip, VMR V710 Midnight Blue, LUX H8, HID Fogs, M3 front bits, D2 Copilovers, Whiteline Rear Bushing inserts, Custom M3 Steering Wheel, Cyba scoops, M2 Performance Exhaust
Chefcg1 is offline   United_States