View Single Post
      10-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
ramez75
Private First Class

Drives: 2009 335i xDrive Coupe (E92)

Good thread, because I ran into such an issue last year 08/2011 when I got my car from a BMW PA dealer. A couple of issues I identified during the purchase and they fixed it because I refused to complete the transaction till they fix it. I guess as long as you dont pay a down payment or sign any papers they will do whatever you tell them but once you pay and sign you are on your own.
So there was a big scratch on the driver side skirt and things in the back seat that are latches for a child seat were broken. So since I noticed them before the purchase they fixed them ofcourse I had to wait 2 weeks but oh well then. Well got my car and drove it home and looking at it, i star seeing other thing like the weatherstrip on the front windshield was not right, I guess they put some sort of glue to hide it. In the trunk I was missing a piece of plastic, I think its for holding the bag holders, etc. I was so pissed and told them they have the worse service and I will never recommend them to anyone........So they send me a survey after few days.....ofcourse I gave them all 0's etc.....

I dont think you are over reacting...........I would be pissed, its not like you are paying a couple of dollars