View Single Post
      10-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
robc1976
DIYER

Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ E90 View Post
If anyone cares, they are replacing the CCV/valve cover to compensate the pressure issues.

I still don't understand why they will not cover the Oil feed line for the bank one turbo. Any ideas on why?
Trust me...I have been going thru this to...same thing I bet ya...they said mine was because of a CP yeah sure! I have a oil leaking fron the oil line on the turbo and they still didn't investigate it....I had smoke coming out of my tailpipes when the car sat (oil dripping into housing of turbo)....took the car back but this time I actually set a trap...I but tape inside the hex bolts on the engine cover to see if they where even doing any thing to my car or just guessing. Got the car back and the tape was untouched...by bottom tray was never removed either. They basically saw my car and said this is what it is .......funny I got 3 different diagnosis for the same problem. They then said since I have a CP and no diverted valves it was screwing with crankcase pressure.....I said "funny the diverted valves vent into the the induction of the turbo....not possible". They are idiots in my book.......they dont know shit about these cars honestly....at least not over here lol!! I agree though...it could be your valve cover because they can get clogged...I would go see the PCV thread "rob beck" has and get one of his upgraded valves "AFTER" they install your new one. Keep us updated please, would like to know the outcome of this.
JB4 G5, WEDGE flash, Walbro 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit 4-AN SS lines, BMS OCC, RB turbos W/3.5 N20 sensor, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms W/upgraded bushings, M3 Strut Brace, M3 front sway, Meyle HD tie-rods, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, DEFIV kit, Ohlins R/T Cois W/12KG swift springs, Power-Flex subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, Morr VS8.2 rims 245/295