Thread: NEW Century BMW
View Single Post
      08-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #10
88stlgrym3
Private First Class

Drives: 09 Lexus IS350

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfai34 View Post
I don't know if this helps but my brother and a friend went to New Century yesterday and they offered 1k off MSRP for the coupe and 1500 off for the sedan. In case you are planning to negotiate hopefully these figures give you some sort of starting point. I purchased my 330i there last year their service is so so but they gave me a pretty good deal. If you agree on a price make sure to get written confirmation as they tried to add 700 on the final contract so beware.
they only offered me 500 off the coupe plus the long wait and 2000 off the sedan, they really wanted to sell me the sedan but i really wanted the coupe then i settled for the bigger sedan i agree, if you do your homework you can be in and out in less than an hour, they don't bullsh*t with you if they know you're well informed. their service dept is pretty good too, ask for scott as the SA.
2009 Smoky Granite Mica Lexus IS350, F-Sport products: 19'' staggered forged wheels, suspension, intake, exhaust, rear sway bar