10-16-2012, 03:40 AM   #104
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubiks View Post
A button is fuel efficiency , car turns off on trafic lights to save fuel , with this button you turn this option off when not need it , cheers
Hi Rubiks, thanks for your picture provided. Our tech has checked and confirmed that the A button can't work with our unit. But I've reflect this issue to them to see if it can be added.

Anyway, it's a good unit deserve your invest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveP-325d View Post
Hi,

I am also interested in the D5114 dual can bus version (for BMW E91 2007).

I don't have the heated seats option but with it being available with the dual can bus like the Dynavin unit, would it be now possible for your unit to show the following displays that are featured on that unit.? (The features below I would particularly want.)

1.Display for the on board computer (OBC) showing engine temperature , oil
temperature, mpg etc.

2. Graphic display for the parking sensors (PDC) I dont really want to fit a rear camera

I would like the DAB feature you have mentioned, could this be added with a plug in module as with some other units? Alternatively losing the AM function would not be a great loss to me.
Also I wondered, if you add the DVB TV module to the unit would that enable a digital radio capability as with freeview systems?

When the new version is available will it be given a different or added number so that it can be identified from the old unit.

Finally, is it possible to install software updates when new features area available and if so how are they installed?

Thanks

Regards

Steve
Hi Steve, thanks for your interest.

Here are the answers to your questions:
1. Yes our D5114 supports OBC display.
2. There's no parking sensors display. But you can connect the camera to our unit without problem.

About the DAB & AM, we have done a research for this, thanks for your feedback too. We're still not sure when it will be adopted yet. Once any news, I'll inform you guys.

About the DVB-T digital TV, sure you can add a V0017 digital TV box to connect to D5114 to enjoy the digital TV programs easily:
http://www.eonon.com/Others/TV-Accessories/V0018.html

Welcome to get them!