E92Alpine328i
Euro.Techniks-EAST
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i coupe

Send a message via AIM to E92Alpine328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by eelement View Post
nice hood! i'm planning to get this hood too, but how is the quality and the fitment? I see some people complaining about the quality and the fitment...so is there any advice?
i honestly dont know who would complain about the quality and fitment. I think they are just very picky. first of all they dont understand that it is not a stock hood made from a BMW factory. 2nd it is an aftermarket hood made out of carbon fiber which will never ever be 100%. 3rd the quality and fitment is 95% you can see clearly from the photos. all that really needs to be adjusted is where the hood latches on the sides near the headlights you remove the screw and you twist the latch so it can sit lower or higher. the stock struts can be used because the hood can support both of them. it is a very tough hood for being CF. not one of those lightweight hoods that can crack easy. i love it. i advise you to get one, its a real attention catcher because its not something you see on E92's gives it a nice aggressive & classy look. let me know how it goes.