Those lucky enough to have the Euro box have the following options
- Stock & various cheap copies
- BMW Performance filter = dry version of K&N
- K&N oiled
- AFE round euro version - dry or oiled- apperently better built then K&N
- Pipercross - panel filter made out of foam - UK brand
- BMC air filter - looks like K&N - Italian brand?
Some Euro box owners in the UK have cut a hole in the right side of the box, like the Simota CF intake
128i Sport 6MT converted to Euro 130i spec, tuned by evolve ~220 whp 207 wtq(ft-lb) SAE
In-progress: e36M lip Wishlist: //M front arm, coils, n55 eng mnt, headers, LSD, e60 finn diff
"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
Last edited by andrey_gta; 10-16-2012 at 10:24 PM.