Private

Drives: Black Sapphire 335i e90 preLCI

Garage List
FS: Style 156 wheels $350/obo

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hey everyone... I haven't been on in a while!

Since I'm getting married next year and I see just how much that can cost, I'm selling a few things that I've been holding on to.

I have a set of wheels I bought off of a '07 328xi thinking they would fit my 335i ZSP (silly me, my breaks are almost the same diameter lol). I believe its style 156. Tires will need to be replaced soon since it appears his camber was off. Asking $350/obo.

2. 2008 e92/ 335i coupe exhaust. This is pretty simple here, has about 30k on it. I'm asking $250/obo.

I also have a 1984 318i/e30 I'm selling that I just posted over in the Cars for Sale section.

Best way to contact me is through email, lamarrz88@gmail.com. Everything is local pickup and very negotionable. I have pics and everything that I can email as well. Just trying to get extra funds for this wedding and move out stuff I'm clearly not using!

08 335i e90, Black Sapphire, Sport and Premium Packages, 19" Performance 269 wheels, MTech LED Halos, "Shadowline" LED taillights, HID fog lights, Chrome reflective signals, tinted windows, smoked corners, carbon fiber emblems, shaved trunk