View Single Post
      10-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
NewYearsBoy
Colonel

Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
The response to you isn't the same response to me, it's apples to oranges. And that is the major flaw with that flow of logic. Again, what works for you may not work for others.

Ya I said that in another post..

Actually, it depends on the segment that the car is aimed at. Cars are engineered with a purpose, sometimes to be a commuter, other times with performance in mind(performance =/= transmission choice). If the segment has a higher take of manual transmissions, then there will definitely be that option on that specific model. Sweeping generalizations are never good. Try not to use them.
Haha^^ I have no clue why someone would buy a manual commuter car That would suck..

Im not generalizing its technology and its moving forward.. Paddles might be outdated one day. Im not saying manuals arent fun for some people or no one will ever like them again. Im talking about manufactures pushing their cars to the next level.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
NewYearsBoy is offline   United_States