Originally Posted by Adamteee
I'll have to try the silicone, I tried cleaning it.
Looks like they changed a bit. My previous 335 had a failure in the line and the car went up in flames, so I've been out the bmw scene a while.
I had the same issue last couple of weeks and finally got it the fix...Bought a 3.25" silicone hump coupler from ebay (OBX brand) and 2 tbolts clamps from mandrel something (ebay too)..I cleaned up all the surface with brake cleaner and applied a light film of silicone gasket maker on the inside of the silicone hump coupler. All in all cost me less than $30 and so far I've been doing datalogs and seeing consistent 18 - 18.9 psi