Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
LOL, in my prespective, i think it can mean a twin/single turbo upgrade, roll cage, another set of wheels... but so far all the stuff ive been done to my car, she is still ok with it, she started to realize how much are the parts and she could name the very close price tag of my mods (wheels, BBK, coilover...etc) and she even know my car is tuned. i even tell her to take my car if she wants to, just have to be caution about getting on driveway or steep place. thanks god she is really understanding... originally i was gonna go to Omega store at Galleria when they open up next month to check out a Planet Ocean, and she was joking, "well, you can either sell your TE37 or your Brembo, and you can take a planet ocean home with those money" i was like.... shiiiiiiiiiiiiit... how can she know the price... hahahahaha..
i guess she is smarter than i thought and thank you for google.. there's no secret once you google it.
yeah, google can open up some privacy. If you sell your BBK let me know. I believe they are interchangeable from E90 to E92

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0