View Single Post
      06-12-2005, 12:51 PM   #31
wish1
Private First Class

Drives: Lexus sc400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kao BMW
So how much have you decided to sell your 162's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelS
Just remember, I was the first to ask

thanks

Rachel
I initially put this out there to determine the interest level in these rims. People have asked for a price and I responded with a request for an offer. The only party to do so offered $150-$175 for one wheel. This is not even worthy of consideration, the figure, nor selling one wheel only. There is a set being offered on ebay at $1995 and has been there for a while with no action. Production was completed on my car 6/8 and I am awaiting shipping. Hopefully the car will arrive here early July. I have decided to purchase rims only, swap the tires, and sell only the 162 rims. I will post them on ebay starting at $1200 + shipping (or pick-up) with no reserve and see where the market is. I am a believer in the forces of a free market and will accept whatever the market determines the value to be. I will post a link here if anyone is interested in bidding. In the meantime if anyone here wants to make me an offer, I will listen. If I consider it reasonable I will accept it and forego the auction. Chris
Appreciate 0