BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fravel View Post
Good for you then. Unfortunately, you're the exception rather than the rule and your friend was just playing the odds; as was already mentioned, Obama received better than 95% of the black vote (I believe it was more like 97%). You wouldn't believe how many times I was told I was a racist simply because I'm white and don't support Obama. There is stupid everywhere. No point getting your panties in a twist for it.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity".
What's stupid is making an assumption about something you can't possibly know without asking, as the OP's "friend" did. In my opinion it was also stupid to risk offending a "friend" by phrasing what should have been a question as a statement instead, which was racially charged and insensitive at the very least, and down right rude and offensive at worst.

Some friend.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper