View Single Post
      10-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #11
txz4
Major

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
OH PLEASE!!! Mitt Romney does a great job all on his own of making sure nobody knows anything about his vision for anything. He hides EVERYTHING!! Still waiting for the tax returns... He has litterally been on every side of every important political issue. Somebody please name something he hasn't been for before he was against or vice versa. He flip-flops more than an old pair of shoes 2 sizes too big. He will say anything he thinks the audience before him at the moment wants to hear. He proved that in the last 2 debates. The third debate was downright shameless. He agreed with the president so much I actually thought we was going to endorse him!

Who the F*#K is Mitt Romney, really???? Somebody please tell me. I'd REALLY like to know.

what? Ill file this under the same category as "nuts who still think Obama wasn't born in the US".

No one hates Obama for anything other than his policies, although his utter arrogance and condescending attitude during the last debate might sway some into the hate category.

I would however say that i hate his polices (the only thing that matters. this is the president, not the prom king, people seem to forget that). Ive brought up Obamacare and what it will SPECIFICALLY do, in many threads including make a separate thread dealing with practical consequences of it, and not one of you have ever offered any useful input or even try to refute it.

I understand why this mindset exists, just flabbergasted at how....